committed to helping you find the best possible care that enables you to use
your funding in the most economic way.
Managing care costs can be daunting, which is why we try to make the process as
simple and stress free as possible by being involved as much or as little as you
require; assisting you to manage your financial responsibilities every step of the way.
We offer a flexible approach in the purchasing of our services and care can be
provided as frequently as you like – from half hour calls, through to longer sessions
as required. Whether you are looking for a single weekly visit or daily support, we
can arrange a care package that is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Our personal care and support services can be funded in many different ways:
- Your Local Authority or NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) may
commission the care directly with us.
- Your Local Authority may provide you with a Direct Payment or a Personal
Budget to meet some of all of your care costs.
your Council’s Adult Social Services team. If you quality for Local Authority support,
a Social Worker will undertake a means-tested assessment and guide you through
the funding methods available.
- Your family may purchase a certain number of care hours on your behalf to
supplement what is funded by your Local Authority.
- It is possible to self-fund some or all of your care and you may wish to
commission your own care using personal resources.
- We offer a regular invoicing and payment service with an option to pay by
Direct Debit or via online payment.