Safe Care Services acknowledges the difficulties in undertaking various personal tasks for children and adults. We are mindful that these daily tasks would need to be performed and can sometimes be increasingly difficult, tiring and time-consuming when a vulnerable person faces the challenges of age, illness, disability or frailty and the recurring routine of personal care can become a constant frustrating struggle.
Our carers are here to lift the burden of personal care, so that our clients can live a normal and less stressful life. Safe Care Services are very well equipped with the necessary skills, specialist knowledge, experience, friendly and highly professional, in delivering good quality service to our clients in their homes.
Our care packages are completely personalised in line with your requirements and are designed with as much or as little input from yourself and your family members as you choose.
Our commonly requested services are:
- Dressing, washing, bathing and grooming
- Toileting & Continence management
- Food preparation and assistance with meals with a focus on healthy eating
- Medication support and management
- Mobility and falls prevention management
- Trained techniques to assist with moving and handling
- Skin integrity and pressure area care management